dimarts, 9 de juny del 2015

MY OWN DEFINITIONS

Nouns Phrases



  • A boring friend A boring friend is someone who when you are with him, you don't laugh, you don't do anything and you don't do anything special
  • An exciting moment An exciting moment is when you have a good moment, laughing with friends or family and doing something funny.
  • An interesting film An interesting film is a film which has action and love, something different about all the normal films.
  • A worrying situation A worrying situation is a situation when somebody had an accident that you saw and you don't know what to do. For example last year I saw an accident and it was a terrible and worrying situation.
  • An annoying classmate An annoying classmate is someone who is talking always and interrupting the class.

Finish the following sentences

  • I get annoyed when someone is annoying me and I tell him to stop, and he don't stop. I hate it.
  • I feel embarrassed when somebody tells things about me that I don't want in front of a lot of people.
  • I am shocked when I do something im totally sure about and then I see that it was all wrong.
  • I feel relaxed when at night I lend on my bed, I open the book, and start reading, is the most relaxing thing in the world.
  • I'm not interested in people who always is cheating me, or saying secrets about me that aren't true or something like this.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada