My grandparents used to tell me a lot of stories about their lives in the past. One day, when we were talking about the past, they explained to me when they first met. As they always talk a lot, I sat down in the sofa.
"A long time ago, when we were very young, I was living in Madrid and your grandfather was living in Barcelona. I was on a television program and all mornings I used to pass in front of the same place. Your grandfather was living in Madrid and he always has seen the program I was going on. Then, your grandfather came to live to Barcelona and by chance, where he worked I every morning pass in front there. One day, we hit accidentally and we made us friends. Two months later more a less we started a relation ship and we took a plane to Madrid to know his family. And by chance, the family knew me because of the TV programe. Your grandfather wasn't remembered that I was on that TV program!"

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada